20090502

Early Spring









Like rocks retaining heat, it's warmth sucked cold by earth, I walk in Boston
The trees are swaying restlessly in these rainy new england days
Wandering minds and hands and feet, rustling bags and dirty streets
Eyes focused, astray and wandering... the subway grinding, we walk

I find it peculiar.
The thoughtless focus, loud noises of thought, emotion and energy merging
Smells of air, moistness, perfumes.. wisps of cold subway wind and sprinkling mists
Cars and people and time. Moving and passing in and out of attraction

My thoughts are richer in town, en route, in mindlessness
To think and ponder and scrutinize. To review this days bad news.
Tomorrow, it rains. I plan to relish in newenglandism, by going out anyway.
I can think of nothing better to shush the chaos, than Boston
on a warm, rainy night.

KAS

No comments:

Post a Comment